We are delighted to welcome you to your first visit to Expo Comida Latina!
If this is not your first visit, but it's been a few years since you've joined us, you will still find this information helpful as the event is constantly changing and growing!
Don't miss your chance to network with fellow professionals who buy products for retail or foodservice. This First Time Visitor Guide will ensure that you know exactly where to go and what to do from the minute you walk through the doors of the Los Angeles Convention Center.
GETTING TO AND IN THE DOOR:
Expo Comida Latina takes place at the Los Angeles Convention Center over a total of 3 days – August 18-20, 2013. Your registration entitles you to attend the exhibit hall, education programs and special events, as well as the co-located Western Foodservice & Hospitality Expo.
The Los Angeles Convention Center is located at 1201 South Figueroa Street in Los Angeles, California.
- If you are traveling to the show with a colleague who has not registered in advance - Please direct them to stop at the "On Site Registration" counters. Acceptable forms of payment include major credit cards (MasterCard, VISA, American Express), cash or personal/company check.
- FREE Show Directories are available at Badge holder Pick Up, as well. This comprehensive directory provides an alphabetical listing of every exhibitor, booth number, general information, Exhibit Hall floor plans so you can easily navigate the exhibiting companies, and other valuable information for on site and post-show.
MY SHOW PLANNER
Your Best Way to Connect & Meet!
My Show Planner does the work for you. It's FREE and activates when you register for the Show. Since you have already registered to attend Expo Comida Latina, you have access to the My Show Planner community. My Show Planner is an online "personal assistant" that intelligently mines the Expo Comida Latina community and finds booth locations, emails exhibitors directly and load appointments into Outlook, Uses the My Events calendar to help you plan your days, and lets you create your personal show agenda with the exhibitors and products you want to see.
IT MAY SEEM SILLY….
…but this list of things to know, remember, or bring will be very helpful on site:
- Extra Business Cards - It may sound obvious, but too often attendees don't bring a sufficient supply or forget them altogether! Expo Comida Latina is a tremendous networking opportunity - come prepared!
- Download the Show Specials - From the Expo Comida Latina website (http://www.expocomidalatina.com) and bring it with you to the Show so you won't miss any of the specials being offered on site by exhibitors or the great networking events.
- Make Appointments in Advance - Having a pre-sent schedule and sticking to it will help reduce the time you spend trying to get to the right individuals at busy booths. Plan you trip pre-show by using My Show Planner.
- Wear Comfortable Shoes - You'll be on your feet most of the day(s), and while we provide as many lounges and seating areas as possible, comfortable shoes are your best defense, particularly those with substantial soles or low heels, to cushion your feet from the concrete floors just below all the carpeting in the Exhibit Hall.
HOURS YOU NEED TO KNOW:
Exhibit Hall Hours:
Sunday, August 18, 2013 - 11:00am-5:00pm
Monday, August 19, 2013 - 11:00am-5:00pm
Tuesday, August 20, 2013 - 11:00am-5:00pm